GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

Title: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Not only is there a game called Turbo Pug on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/418070/Turbo_Pug/?utm_source=SteamDB&utm_medium=SteamDB&utm_campaign=SteamDB%20App%20Page), it is currently 51% off!  :o  :hide:
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: mirth on June 04, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
0.49US? Seems pricey.
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Gusington on June 04, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
I thought I knew him too.
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 02:06:30 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 04, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
0.49US? Seems pricey.

Well, you could pay $.99US and get the 3D version (https://store.steampowered.com/app/528510/Turbo_Pug_3D/)!
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
Which he also didn't tell us about!
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Gusington on June 04, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
Frickin' guy.
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Sir Slash on June 04, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
I saw that but didn't post about it because I figured you all would think I was making it up. While I do make things up, I never do about Pugs. Who are not 'turbo' powered anyway. Pugs are fueled by hotdogs and powered by flatulence. They are 'gas-powered' but not fuel-injected.
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 05, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
^Now that's a game about pugs I would buy!
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Sir Slash on June 05, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
You could get a real one but I hear because they're so popular now, China wants them all back.
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 05, 2018, 09:39:09 AM
Only four more years until I my next pug.  :smitten:
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Gusington on June 05, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
Until you what your next pug? 😳
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: bbmike on June 05, 2018, 10:23:23 AM
You'll have to wait four years to find out.  :))
Title: Re: Sir Slash, Why Didn't You Tell Us?
Post by: Gusington on June 05, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
 :-[