Drink up!
https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/1005088609156915200
I'm in! Dirty martini here I come! Right after I finish this bourbon.
O0
I drink weak gin and tonics in the summer. Great drink in a tall glass with a lot of ice. I sampled at least 30 brands over a 12 month period on cruises and mini bottles. After all that experimentation I stuck with Hoflands dry gin. Very smooth, dry and not too pricey. My wife thinks it tastes like a smooth Christmas tree. I like it a lot, but I only drink it when it is at least in the 80s. That is half the year in my State.
Wal-Mart of all places sells sugar free tonic water which is a must with the diabetes.
And now I must look for some Hoflands dry gin.
I go with Bombay Sapphire but if I want something with a little less of a juniper bite, I like Aviation Gin.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalwine.com%2Fmedia%2Fsys_master%2Ftwmmedia%2Fh98%2Fhdb%2F10678789636126.png&hash=70ac7b49b39e140075dbb1776a2b47b2525aa9bb)
Quote from: bbmike on June 08, 2018, 07:15:33 PM
And now I must look for some Hoflands dry gin.
Quite.
And I believe 50 degrees is quite acceptable. 8)
That's like half...well, one third at least, of the year here. >:(
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 08, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
I go with Bombay Sapphire but if I want something with a little less of a juniper bite, I like Aviation Gin.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalwine.com%2Fmedia%2Fsys_master%2Ftwmmedia%2Fh98%2Fhdb%2F10678789636126.png&hash=70ac7b49b39e140075dbb1776a2b47b2525aa9bb)
Bombay Sapphire is my favorite gin, followed by Hendrick's. I haven't had it yet but I keep hearing that Aviation is good. I should probably try it since I work for the FAA. :P
I have not been able to drink gin since I got sick on it when I was 16.
To this day I can barely kiss my wife if she' been drinking it..... :buck2:
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 08:53:55 PM
I have not been able to drink gin since I got sick on it when I was 16.
To this day I can barely kiss my wife if she' been drinking it..... :buck2:
I'm not seeing the problem :P
:2funny:
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 08:53:55 PM
I have not been able to drink gin since I got sick on it when I was 16.
To this day I can barely kiss my wife if she' been drinking it..... :buck2:
Yes, but you're Canadian.
Bite me Yank. I can drink more beer than you weigh.
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
Bite me Yank. I can drink more beer than you weigh.
Lies! Fake News!
Quote from: mirth on June 08, 2018, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
Bite me Yank. I can drink more beer than you weigh.
Lies! Fake News!
And Canadian beer at that. Not that fucking close to water shit you all drink.
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
And Canadian beer at that. Not that fucking close to water shit you all drink.
Hey now! I only drink light beer after my doctor yells at me about my weight and blood sugar levels.
Conscience satisfied, the next week I switch back to imperial ales.
Celebrating World Gin Day!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics2%2FIMG_3075.jpg&hash=96d4e24f821736fe387a4293b2b4e1eb818e4aa5)
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 08, 2018, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
Bite me Yank. I can drink more beer than you weigh.
Lies! Fake News!
And Canadian beer at that. Not that fucking close to water shit you all drink.
Those are fighting words Canuk.
The USA has more micro breweries than Canada. And sales of crap beer in the USA have been tanking. If you want a large variety of good beer you can now go to almost any US city and have an incredible variety of excellent beer.