GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Enigmas of the Mystical => Topic started by: besilarius on June 19, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

Title: Do Grogs carry screwdrivers?
Post by: besilarius on June 19, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
https://boingboing.net/2018/06/15/high-tech-lock-is-invincible.html
Title: Re: Do Grogs carry screwdrivers?
Post by: bbmike on June 20, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
I don't carry one but I have a nice set of the "odd" screwdrivers at home. I bet if you are in IT you probably have the same set I do. I could crack into that lock like mirth cracking open a bottle of bourbon.  ^-^
Title: Re: Do Grogs carry screwdrivers?
Post by: Nefaro on June 20, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
While I've not been working on such things in a decade, I still have my mongo-sized tech driver set from back then.  It has many such things, yes.  Some more odd than that pictured.  Would be disappointed if I lost it.  :nerd: