GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Hofstadter on June 22, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

Title: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Hofstadter on June 22, 2018, 12:46:49 AM


Z&A released their new album earlier this month, and its gotten quite huge, with reports of people branding themselves with their insignia at concerts.

For gaming, the new update for Holdfast to be released, so I'll be running around as a Prussian, also Wreckfest released, its pretty fun when you up the difficulty to max. Also exploring the experimental update in DayZ, people are unexpectedly nice, and the engine upgrade is pretty neato.
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 01:02:47 AM
Playing Descent: 2nd Ed on Friday night.

Going to see Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris on Saturday.

Thinking about buying a Kel-Tec RDB rifle tomorrow if I can get a decent amount for my Remington R15 in trade.

Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 22, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
DCS F/A-18 Hornet and F1 2017 and finishing weathering my Tamiya 1/35 Jagdpanther

That's all

Have a great weekend folks
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 22, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

Thinking about buying a Kel-Tec RDB rifle tomorrow if I can get a decent amount for my Remington R15 in trade.

I have the RFB. Let me know what you think of the RDB.
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Barthheart on June 22, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
Rainy cold weekend ahead.... so no yardwork and lots of gaming time!  :D

Stellaris... started a new campaign but I got hemmed in early becasue of a lack of habitable planets.... may have to start again.

Expansion for Steel Division is on sale so probably get it and get back to that.

Going to start the 600 campaign for Armageddon War on the table...might do an AAR if I can get movtivated for that.

Recieved another table game this week, Medieval, so I need to learn them rules. The art in this game is fantastic.

Also fondling my new copy of LnLT v5 rule book. It's awesome.  8)

Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: jamus34 on June 22, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
Meeting up at the Beirgarten with some longtime friends tonight.

Tomorrow we having the party for my youngest's birthday that occurred this week.

Beyond those trying to get back into fallout 4 and finish the main story in Monster Hunter World.
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Dammit Carl! on June 22, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
Plenty of housework and yardwork ahead as well as working on vehicle(s). 

Need to get my Matrix stuff loaded onto the newish laptop I've now got too.

Like 'em or hate 'em, I got to give props to Kel Tec for putting different stuff out there - having said that, I never see Kel Tec in my neck of the woods outside of gun shows.

Stay safe, folks, and catch you on WoT or WoWs!

Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: DoctorQuest on June 22, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
The weather is going to be very nice so we're working in the garage tomorrow. That and hanging out on the deck.

Going to see "Incredibles 2" on Sunday.

I have a new Celestron Astromaster telescope that I need to get ready for the planet show this summer. Jupiter, Saturn and Mars are all going to be placed for great viewing this summer.
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: bbmike on June 22, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on June 22, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
The weather is going to be very nice so we're working in the garage tomorrow. That and hanging out on the deck.

Going to see "Incredibles 2" on Sunday.

I have a new Celestron Astromaster telescope that I need to get ready for the planet show this summer. Jupiter, Saturn and Mars are all going to be placed for great viewing this summer.

Don't forget there's also an asteroid you can see right now (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/skywatching-guide-june-solstice-saturn-moon-space-science/).
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 22, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

Thinking about buying a Kel-Tec RDB rifle tomorrow if I can get a decent amount for my Remington R15 in trade.

I have the RFB. Let me know what you think of the RDB.

Couldn't get them to take my R15 in trade. It's .204 Ruger calibre so is basically a varmint rifle but because it looks like an AR-15 and AR-15s are scary, we're forbidden from using it anywhere but a licensed gun range...for our own protection.  They'd only sell it on consignment so I held off from grabbing the RDB (I was surprised they even had one in stock.  Things are flying off the shelves up here as, unlike the AR-15, for some reason the RDB is not scary so you can shoot it anywhere).  I liked the balance of it and I was surprised how light it was.  I was also surprised how short the overall length was.  It's got a 20" barrel but it's still really compact.  When I put it into my shoulder, my muscle memory kicked in and the hand I use to grip the forestock wanted to grip at a spot about 3" in front of this thing's muzzle. 


Quote from: BarthheartAlso fondling my new copy of LnLT v5 rule book. It's awesome.  8)

Bastard.... When are we going to have a re-match?
Title: Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
Post by: DoctorQuest on June 22, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on June 22, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
The weather is going to be very nice so we're working in the garage tomorrow. That and hanging out on the deck.

Going to see "Incredibles 2" on Sunday.

I have a new Celestron Astromaster telescope that I need to get ready for the planet show this summer. Jupiter, Saturn and Mars are all going to be placed for great viewing this summer.

That's cool! Thanks for the link.
Don't forget there's also an asteroid you can see right now (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/skywatching-guide-june-solstice-saturn-moon-space-science/).