No idea how good all these are, but I figure I'll get $1 worth of entertainment out of them:
IWO: Bloodbath in the Bonins
Lightning: D-DAy
Congo Merc
Hold the Line: The American Revolution
Battles of the Ancient World
Peninsular War Battles
1812: The Invasion of Canada
Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp
Assault on Arnhem
1775 Rebellion
Nuts! Battle of the Bulge
Russian Front
Fanatical is a legit site, too. No idea if this is a pricing error, so you may want to jump on it quickly.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-command-bundle?utm_source=Fanatical+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a449d09ad6-VIPweekXCOM2_06_29_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-a449d09ad6-421871673&mc_cid=a449d09ad6&mc_eid=1397032ad7
bought purely for 1775 and 1812 games since always wanted to try those
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 30, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
bought purely for 1775 and 1812 games since always wanted to try those
Those two plus Hold the Line are worth far more than $1 by themselves. That's a great deal.
I have no idea why it's in a wargame bundle, but Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp is one of my favorite quick solo board games. It's not a perfect PC port from iOS, but it's a damn good game.
fantastic deal, thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for posting this ridiculously cheap deal. :bd: