GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Enigmas of the Mystical => Topic started by: steve58 on July 19, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Title: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: steve58 on July 19, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/18/man-90-covered-tattoos-penis-removed-interferes-look-7733391/
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: bbmike on July 19, 2018, 09:52:26 AM
'I design my tattoos because it's my body. I have a specific vision for myself and I do it step by step. Life is so short that I stopped wondering what will happen tomorrow. Life is here and now.'

Well, I know one thing that won't happen tomorrow...  :hide:
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: Staggerwing on July 19, 2018, 06:04:25 PM
At least the sun can still rise tomorrow...
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: Sir Slash on July 19, 2018, 06:36:04 PM
Now he can have a new tattoo. A tree stump. Or possibly The Grand Canyon.
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: airboy on July 20, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
The title of the thread says it all.
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: Sir Slash on July 20, 2018, 09:24:13 PM
No need to be a Dick about it.  ;D
Title: Re: Tattooed man gets a wack job
Post by: OJsDad on July 20, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
He's not, anymore.