GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: solops on July 24, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Title: Dungeons 3
Post by: solops on July 24, 2018, 04:17:43 PM
Does anyone have this? I have Dungeons 2 and do not like it because I cannot review and give orders during a pause. I'd like to know if this is the case in Dungeons 3 as well. I am a big fan of DungeonKeeper 2, which DID allow reviewing and giving orders during pauses. So far, none of its so-called successors (War for the Overworld, Dungeons  1 & 2, etc.) allow this, which makes them an instant FAIL for me.
Title: Re: Dungeons 3
Post by: bob48 on July 24, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
Its been on my wish list for a while, but, like you I have reservations about it.
Title: Re: Dungeons 3
Post by: Skwerl on July 26, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
Solops,

You really ought to try War for the Overworld.  The pace is slow enough that I think you would get by just fine without being able to issue orders while paused.  Plus, it's a blast to play - my favorite Dungeon Keeper clone.
Title: Re: Dungeons 3
Post by: solops on July 26, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
Thanks. I have WftO, got it on Early Access when they promised Pause&order, which they subsequently reneged on. You just cannot review your stuff in that game in an orderly fashion. Play can be slowed somewhat, but for what they offer, I would rather play DK2. I was very disappointed.