The newest Peg Mod, the Spanish war of sucession is here for download.
Every mod works as standalone and is for free.
Whatever your virusscanner says, there is no virus for many years.
Have fun.
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Thanks, Micha. This is a period that greatly intrigues me. Great work.
Quote from: besilarius on August 25, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
Thanks, Micha. This is a period that greatly intrigues me. Great work.
I"m glad if you like it. Have fun.
If you're into the War of Spanish Succesion and are interested in the Operational level, I recommend AGEOD's "Wars of Succession". It's one of the better AGEOD games. Not overly complex but meaty.
Quote from: mikeck on August 25, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
If you're into the War of Spanish Succesion and are interested in the Operational level, I recommend AGEOD's "Wars of Succession". It's one of the better AGEOD games. Not overly complex but meaty.
Thanks, but AGEOD Games are a Horror for me, never had any fun. But some people says the same about my People general mods. So everything its a matter of taste.