GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on September 16, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Title: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 16, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
...and I simply cannot wait!

http://grogheads.com/whatever/19703#more-19703 (http://grogheads.com/whatever/19703#more-19703)
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: JasonPratt on September 16, 2018, 08:57:19 PM
 :o :smitten:
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: DoctorQuest on September 16, 2018, 09:32:22 PM
I need a new rig.  :wow:
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: Gusington on September 17, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
Loin moistening.
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: bob48 on September 17, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
Looks very tasty!
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: FarAway Sooner on September 18, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
I'll wait for the Pacific Rim fan mod to come out first!
Title: Re: Vox Machinae is coming!
Post by: aphex_guy on September 18, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
Hey guys, one of the devs of Vox Machinae here. Thanks for all the kind words, we look forward to getting this game into people's hands soon!