GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Anguille on September 21, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

Title: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Anguille on September 21, 2018, 02:29:07 AM


This weekend i plan to mostly play Aggressors: Ancient Rome


Maybe also some turns of Master of Orion CtS

Have a great weekend...

Cheers
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Destraex on September 21, 2018, 05:00:37 AM
Steel Division of course. Still enjoying this game. So hard to master.
A little holdfast nations at war
Post scriptum. I hear the German servers for this game are insanely organised. May check that out.
Dawn of war 3

I am also thinking of playing some naval action and war thunder ships.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 21, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
^whats your take on DoW3? Was so disappointed in the way that game turned out and such a shame how it was totally abandoned by the devs rather than listening to the community about how to fix it.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Gusington on September 21, 2018, 07:10:27 AM
The Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine and perhaps some Vampyr.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: jamus34 on September 21, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Witcher 3 as I cannot believe I've been neglecting this as long as I have.

Endless space 2 / endless legend

Monster hunter world as I am trying to finish up the main campaign
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: JasonPratt on September 21, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
Grogpubbing along now that we've started.  :bd: Presumably we'll finish setting up the problems this weekend for players to address in the Senate (the initial problem being the former king Tarquinius Superbus trying to retake his kingdom from the Senate!)

Haven't heard back from Yskonyn yet on Strategic Command: Classic but looking forward to steamrolling the decadent dogs of the west or words to that effect! (Until they come back to bite me in the face anyway.)

Since patching has settled down on Rome 2, at least for the Empire Divided campaign, I may restart my Armenian run using the DEI super-mod.

Actually there are tons of nice shiny things to play with.  :smitten: And my favorite half-season of the year starts today with the downslope of autumn! So I'll have plenty of opportunity to be thankful for that!

(Once my harvest allergies tone back down, kachew. ;) )
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: MengJiao on September 21, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
Quote from: Destraex on September 21, 2018, 05:00:37 AM
Steel Division of course. Still enjoying this game. So hard to master.
A little holdfast nations at war
Post scriptum. I hear the German servers for this game are insanely organised. May check that out.
Dawn of war 3

I am also thinking of playing some naval action and war thunder ships.

  Somewhat similarly -- Steel Division (solo!)...Post Scriptum (I'm sure the German servers are insanely organized which is just one of the many reasons I usually play on the "Allied" side in WWII FPS games)
  And some World of Warships and some "boardgame" Harpoon saga things.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Ian C on September 21, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
Some HOI 4 Black Ice mod and getting back into Cities Skylines since I got all the official DLC at 50% on the Paradox store.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: CJReich46 on September 21, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Well as of now I am off today. Work Saturday and Sun.

So...game wise?

I have Cthulhu Chronicles on my Android Tablet. Still in early access but very playable.

The Witcher: Enhanced  - Chapter IV. It's V or Epilogue.    I'm just getting my ass handed to me, because I am just running low on potions.



Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Pete Dero on September 21, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
Not in the mood for real Grog gaming.

So I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider last weekend and I am now ready to start Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: Tripoli on September 21, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
Going to the WWI aircraft flyin at Wright Patterson AFB, so little gaming for me https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Upcoming/WWI-Dawn-Patrol/
Title: Re: Best Friday you ever had
Post by: nelmsm on September 21, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
PBEM turns, JTS playtesting, and trying to learn Victoria 2. Picked it up for $5.00 along with the House Divided DLC for $4.99 in the Paradox sale