GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DennisS on July 12, 2019, 04:32:55 PM

Title: Voxel Tycoon
Post by: DennisS on July 12, 2019, 04:32:55 PM
..This is for sale at ... itch.io? is it? Not sure. But it is coming to Steam by the end of this month.

This is a transportation, industry, resource management game. Kind of like Open TTD. I have watched many videos, and I will purchase this immediately when it comes out.

I would suggest watching a twitch stream from Nookrium. His is the best. On Youtube, look for the Completely Average Gamer.

Don't bother with Raptor's series...it's terrible, and he stopped after four short episodes.

Very nice looking game, with trucks or trains, and eventually many other types of transports. It is still early access...or pre-alpha as the company calls it, but from what I have seen, the gameplay appears to be bug free and polished.
Title: Re: Voxel Tycoon
Post by: Huw the Poo on July 12, 2019, 04:46:03 PM
Itch.io link (https://voxeltycoon.itch.io/voxel-tycoon)
Title: Re: Voxel Tycoon
Post by: DennisS on July 17, 2019, 09:47:36 PM
On YouTube, Completely Average Gamer has a 15 video, on-going let's play on this one. This railroad empire got big, in a HURRY.