GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on July 17, 2019, 02:23:54 PM

Title: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Grim.Reaper on July 17, 2019, 02:23:54 PM
Looks like forum has opened up and product page created....did see one of the folks say targeting 1Q 2020 for actual release though.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1750
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=591
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 17, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Its going to be epic. My CCR collection is waiting on standby.
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: al_infierno on July 17, 2019, 02:41:25 PM
Oh yes, I am HYPE.
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Crossroads on July 17, 2019, 02:47:49 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 17, 2019, 02:23:54 PM
Looks like forum has opened up and product page created....did see one of the folks say targeting 1Q 2020 for actual release though.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1750
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=591
Yes, that's our internal target, here's hoping!  :bd:
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: JasonPratt on July 17, 2019, 03:27:38 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I had to get that out of my system first before I could even squee.  :D
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: RommelFox on July 17, 2019, 04:48:47 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 17, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Its going to be epic. My CCR collection is waiting on standby.

Along with some Wagner? 

Looks like a great game!
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: IICptMillerII on July 17, 2019, 07:02:32 PM
I'm really excited for this game. Big fan of Campaign Series: Middle East and I'm looking forward to seeing the engine expanded to cover more time periods. I know they are working on an early war Eastern Front game, and the game that is coming after Vietnam is (iirc) a Cold War game, which I am the most excited for. Great stuff all around.
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: MikeGER on July 18, 2019, 01:59:24 AM


Campaign Series: Vietnam
instabuy!  :D
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Crossroads on July 18, 2019, 01:46:14 PM
Thank you for your encouragement, appreciated  :hug:
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: al_infierno on July 18, 2019, 01:57:00 PM
Charlie don't surf!
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Old TImer on July 18, 2019, 05:18:21 PM
Can't wait for this one.  Day 1 buy from me.
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: JasonPratt on July 18, 2019, 05:19:45 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on July 18, 2019, 01:57:00 PM
Charlie don't surf!

Also, Charlie don't wave! ....or wait, was that code?
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: Gusington on July 18, 2019, 05:30:48 PM
I need to watch that movie RIGHT NOW. It's been a while.
Title: Re: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Post by: stolypin on July 19, 2019, 02:51:54 PM
Day One buy for me.  Wasn't interested in the Middle East title but this one I'll be all over.