The great artist Johnny Clegg died this week and joined Nelson Mandela in paradise...he will not be forgotten
Playing some pbme
Civization Vi, Armada 2526, Battelfied Academy and
Conquest: Frontier Wars. Also learning
FoG:E.
Happy weekend...
FogE, AssCreed: Origins, Attila TW, and FoG2: Wolves at the Gate. Also trying to not wither in the 100 degree heat. Stay hydrated, all.
I'll drink to that. :notworthy: Not sure what's up for this weekend. I feel like starting a new 'monster' scenario for TOAW 4 but time probably will not allow. Hydration definitely while I thinking it over. Have a good one Grogs!
Working Sunday morning at O Dark Thirty.....
Having my kids over Sunday to help me build this....
(https://sh-s7-live-s.legocdn.com/is/image/LEGO/10266_alt1?wid=320&hei=320)
...to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.
I plan on learning more of Field of Glory: Empires. Also, for some zone out time, I'm going to dive into some Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers on the PS4. I got it on sale for 4 bucks during a PS4 store sale a few weeks back. Couldn't resist for that price.
Stay safe and cool this weekend, Grogs!
Groggy
Doc I picked up that same Lego set for my daughters - along with the Saturn V and a Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. We have quite the backlog :/
That sounds like a hell of a space battle coming right there.
It will look awesome hung from the ceiling if we ever finish it.
Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2019, 11:39:50 AM
Doc I picked up that same Lego set for my daughters - along with the Saturn V and a Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. We have quite the backlog :/
I built the Saturn V. It rocks. O0
^Alone or was it a team effort?
My son was living out of town at the time so my daughter helped me with the last couple of part bags. I learned my lesson on that one. Download the instruction book PDF to a device or devices so you can share the steps and avoid affecting the U.S. Strategic Reserve of Paper and Printer Ink.
The LM build will be all three of us.
Sweet.
I'll let you guys guess what I'm playing this weekend.
Hint: It rhymes with Shield of Shory: Shemfires.
Quote from: al_infierno on July 19, 2019, 01:51:04 PM
I'll let you guys guess what I'm playing this weekend.
Hint: It rhymes with Shield of Shory: Shemfires.
I too will be enjoying some
Bield of Blory: Bempires :2funny:
I'll also be playing some
Command: Modern Air Naval Operations and
Combat Mission: Shock Force 2. I have a little project in the works.
If I have the time, I might try to wrap my head around
The Operational Art of War IV a bit more as well.
Quote from: al_infierno on July 19, 2019, 01:51:04 PM
Shield of Shory: Shemfires.
I heard this was one of the biggest Kickstarter failures. ;)
Groggy
Well got a start today by answering half my PBEM files and doing FOG:E. Tomorrow it's the gym and grocery store and then off to the Panhandle Plains Museum's Texas vs Kansas City BBQ competition with all you can eat BBQ. Wife and daughter got tickets as my birthday present for 60th on Sunday. Sunday and Monday are mostly mine so a little more FOG:E and playtesting work for JTS.
Off the Internet all weekend because lightning destroyed our Router. :pullhair: Watch all your stuff this time of year Gentlemen.
:-[
Be lucky you only lost a router...
Has a neighbor years ago while I was living in FL had a tree near the house get hit. Apparently there was enough carry over charge it fried there TV and half their security system.
Sucks losing a router but if that's all you made much better than what could have happened.
True that! Last year I lost my computer and TV/Monitor. Wasn't even plugged in, came in through the Ethernet wire apparently. :o But... that gave me an excuse for a new one. :D