GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on February 10, 2012, 12:08:34 PM

Title: TGIF!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 10, 2012, 12:08:34 PM
What are you going to be playing?

For me, I'll be diving into King Arthur II for my exclusive Grogheads review, while trying to spread the flames of revolution in JA: BiA.  I'm still teetering on the fence about buying Kingdoms of Armalur, too.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Gusington on February 10, 2012, 12:11:17 PM
^Also curious about Kingdoms of Armalur. Will be starting my first campaign of Shogun 2 either with the Hattori or Ikko Ikki.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: LongBlade on February 10, 2012, 12:16:06 PM
Unstoppable Gory and a preview od Paradox's Warlock.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Gusington on February 10, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
Got a link for Warlock?
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: LongBlade on February 10, 2012, 12:23:33 PM
On my kindle Atm. Tootle it + paradox and you should find it. Turn based hex map fantasy game. I'm looking forward to digging into it.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: LongBlade on February 10, 2012, 12:24:17 PM
Fething auto correct. Google.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Shelldrake on February 10, 2012, 12:34:29 PM
World of Tanks multiplayer, some Panzer Corps, and my PBEM game of Supernova with Martok. If time permits I will try to finish another tutorial or two in Shogun 2.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Gusington on February 10, 2012, 12:45:44 PM
^Let me know what you think of the siege tutorial in Shogun 2...it has befuddled me. I've finished all the others though :)
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Greybriar on February 10, 2012, 12:57:47 PM
A little World of WarCraft and a little World of Tanks along with the demo for Crusader Kings II. I'm not sure which other single player games I will have time to play.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: MIGMaster on February 10, 2012, 01:51:44 PM
I'm going to dig out some flight sims this weekend and try the Take on Helicopters demo.....
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Martok on February 10, 2012, 01:53:27 PM
I'm thinking most of my time will be spent on Distant Worlds: Legends and the Crusader Kings 2 demo. 

Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: JasonPratt on February 10, 2012, 03:56:05 PM
Probably a mix of Skyrim, Elven Legacy, and Kohan 2. Possibly some Geneforge 1 and Eschalon 1, too.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Sir Slash on February 10, 2012, 04:17:44 PM
I've finally joined the Skyrim community and look forward to a weekend of looting, killing, and picking flowers.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 10, 2012, 07:36:43 PM
Dunno.  Thinking about playing Silent Hunter IV.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Staggerwing on February 10, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
Verrry flocking funny, that sig of yours...
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: LongBlade on February 10, 2012, 07:43:26 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on February 10, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
Verrry flocking funny, that sig of yours...

I know. I just sent him a PM. Hilarious.  ;D
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 10, 2012, 08:23:43 PM
Some board games tonight (taking Cyclades, Cosmic Encounter, Condottiere, Galaxy Trucker, Blood Bowl Team Manager and Railways of the World...we'll see what we end up playing!). More Kingdom of Amalur. And I'm going to try to get Arkham Horror on the table for the first time. Of course, I'll probably just end up playing more Hornet Leader.  :)
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Toonces on February 10, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
Since my desktop died, I'm back on the dinosaur laptop.  Therefore, I'm going retro, sorta:

Rome Total War...it's about time I give Rome a fair go since I never have finished a campaign in it.

Oblivion...continuing my old character in Oblivion.  Just started the Knights of the Nine quest line, which I've been wanting to do since before Skyrim started sucking all of my RPG time away.  It's weird because in I have 25 hours in Oblivion and I'm still only level 3 whereas in Skyrim I was something like level 9 by 25 hours.  I think I'm at 40 hours and level 15 in Skyrim right now.  Oblivion definitely feels like a slower progression.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: W.S. Hancock on February 10, 2012, 11:32:28 PM
Since my wife volunteered me to help her mother pack for moving tomorrow, my gaming time will be severely curtailed. 

What time I have will likely be spent on the CKII demo, so I am ready to dive in head first on the 15th.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: TheCommandTent on February 11, 2012, 08:12:48 AM
Play some boardgames last night, but today after work perhaps some Skyrim or Shogun 2
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: bboyer66 on February 11, 2012, 09:24:46 AM
Ageod Wars in America: War of1812 scenario.

World of Tanks: The French tanks are a blast and appropriately enough are able to reverse quicker than any other tanks.
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Toonces on February 11, 2012, 02:15:56 PM
I posted this over at that other site as well.  I'm finally getting stoked on my Oblivion character.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi263.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii123%2Ftoonces3%2FOblivion2012-02-1022-07-40-90.jpg&hash=06b2e7d8217eb45f0a279a88ceca9f6a98d9702a)
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Bison on February 12, 2012, 03:32:31 PM
I played Star Wars The Old Republic MMO.  Holy Moly do I love this game.  I also finally was able to pick up Battle Academy Market Garden and Sealion, so started playing though the new campaigns. 
Title: Re: TGIF!
Post by: Martok on February 12, 2012, 07:17:12 PM
Have just completed the tutorials for the Crusader Kings 2 demo.  Nicely paced and easy to follow for the most part. 

And damn if this game doesn't have atmosphere.  I think I'm already falling in love...