GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Pro Strategy Football on October 20, 2019, 02:07:24 PM

Title: Pro Strategy Football 2020 for Windows, Mac, and iOS
Post by: Pro Strategy Football on October 20, 2019, 02:07:24 PM
The 2020 version of PSF has been out a month now, and is well received on both Steam and iOS!  This year's version has a full league editor - you can edit leagues, teams, and players.  You can now have multiple careers running at the same time, and can edit your careers (and career options/rules).

And now you can even edit the league and game rules!  If you're like me and enjoy college ball, create a league and match up two top teams and set the rules to college play!  I played one game that went five overtimes!

The Steam game is here (http://"https://store.steampowered.com/app/1099920/Pro_Strategy_Football_2020/"), and the forums start here (http://"https://steamcommunity.com/app/1099920/discussions/0/").  By the way, one exciting new development I'm watching for is Steam's "Remote Play Together" - looks fantastic for playing remote multiplayer with PSF!

The iOS game is here (http://"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pro-strategy-football-2020/id1460386659")!

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.  Thanks!
Title: Re: Pro Strategy Football 2020 for Windows, Mac, and iOS
Post by: Pro Strategy Football on November 10, 2019, 05:49:03 PM
Trying something new today. I've never used this site, so we'll see how it goes. I may wind up having to redo it, but I thought I'd give it a shot for fun anyway!

Go here and click on your top 5 features for next year's game!

https://linkto.run/p/B1ZP3R9Y
Title: Re: Pro Strategy Football 2020 for Windows, Mac, and iOS
Post by: Pro Strategy Football on January 26, 2020, 04:11:32 PM
A little video to start your day (AND btw, I'm working on Free Agency for PSF 2021!)

https://youtu.be/ozVLkmlWljU