fyi: Civilization VI Platinum Edition is $28 at https://www.chrono.gg/ for the next ~3 hours!!
https://slickdeals.net/f/13740038-sid-meier-s-civilization-vi-platinum-edition-27-99?v=1&src=frontpage
p.s. anyone ever used chrono.gg? I never have, but see it all the time on www.cheapshark.com/
I have never even heard of it.
https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy-sid-meiers-civilization-vi-platinum-54017 : -77% $119.22 $27.99
(https://isthereanydeal.com/ marks this as an official store.)
Civ VI DLC coming out over the next year, with new content every couple of months (both paid and unpaid):
:D
I KNEW you would be the first to respond.
I also do like the sound of Ethiopia.
Yep, they're always a fun addition. Looking forward to Columbia and Armageddon mode too!
Not sure exactly what 'Columbia' will be...?
Noice!!
Perhaps we can run a bigger Grogheads MP game soon! :hug:
Quote from: Yskonyn on May 12, 2020, 01:53:54 AM
Noice!!
Perhaps we can run a bigger Grogheads MP game soon! :hug:
I am just finishing a three player "cloud" asynch game (basically automated PBEM without the email), and the feature generally works well. I have some issues with the multi-player lobby application as there are a few dumb UI problems (my biggest two pet UI peeves: 1) it is easy to accidently permanently leave a multiplayer game if you are not careful. 2) there is a timer in the multiplayer set up lobby...you only have 60 seconds to select your preferences before the game does it for you.), but once you get past those, it works well. The biggest problem is that there is no email notification when it is your turn. There is notification within Steam....but not everyone has Steam open at all times.
Anyway, I am up to join a cloud game if one gets started