GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Millipede on April 09, 2020, 10:44:03 AM

Title: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Millipede on April 09, 2020, 10:44:03 AM
I imagine that many of you received Matrix's 30% Easter discount email as did I. I used it to buy Order of Battle: Rising Sun and when I went to add it to my Steam account I discovered that I already had it.  :idiot2: :crazy2: :idiot2: :crazy2:

PM me if you want the Steam key. First come, first served.
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Millipede on April 09, 2020, 01:34:14 PM
It's been claimed!
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Rayfer on April 09, 2020, 03:16:33 PM
LOL....I think we've all done that at some time.  :o
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: al_infierno on April 09, 2020, 09:14:39 PM
I'd been racking my brain trying to find something on the Matrix store I don't already own to use the coupon.  But this thread reminded me I hadn't bought Panzerkrieg or Sandstorm for OOB, so I got those both for $20.   \m/
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: airboy on April 09, 2020, 09:24:11 PM
After you play Sandstorm - play Erik2's Germany North Afrika campaign. 

Sandstorm is good and worth the money, but Erik2's campaign is actually better and if you win out you will fight your way eventually to India.  I'm on the final scenario.
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 08:43:34 AM
India eh? That sounds very interesting.
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: airboy on April 10, 2020, 11:21:13 AM
Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 08:43:34 AM
India eh? That sounds very interesting.

It is.  In Sandstorm if you take Cairo the Torch landings occur and you start fighting the US forces.  In Erik2's campaign you roll through Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran and eventually India.  You even have an amphibious operation against Sudan.  Central Command keeps telling you that you are the next Alexander and that your Nazi legions will go down in history as you link up with Japan to strangle the world.
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 11:25:29 AM
Wow. I like it!
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Sir Slash on April 10, 2020, 02:55:11 PM
Who DOESN'T like strangling the world?  :bd:
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 07:02:47 PM
Hahaha  <:-)
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: al_infierno on April 10, 2020, 07:12:48 PM
Hey now.  For some people, their kink is BEING strangled by the world.  ;)
Title: Re: Order of Battle: Rising Sun
Post by: Gusington on April 11, 2020, 05:12:27 PM
(https://media.tenor.com/images/ed3b88c73262eb9e69d617d64b4b04ab/tenor.gif)