GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on April 14, 2020, 04:58:03 PM

Title: Industries of Titan
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 14, 2020, 04:58:03 PM
For those interested, it is now available in early access...exclusively on Epic.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/industries-of-titan/home (https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/industries-of-titan/home)
Title: Re: Industries of Titan
Post by: Gusington on April 14, 2020, 07:24:59 PM
You get it?
Title: Re: Industries of Titan
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 14, 2020, 07:46:48 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2020, 07:24:59 PM
You get it?

Is the Pope Catholic?
Title: Re: Industries of Titan
Post by: Gusington on April 14, 2020, 09:09:36 PM
 8)
Title: Re: Industries of Titan
Post by: JasonPratt on April 17, 2020, 08:08:30 PM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/427940/Industries_of_Titan/

It'll be on Steam next year.  8)
Title: Re: Industries of Titan
Post by: Destraex on April 17, 2020, 08:21:49 PM
I wish I could embrace EPIC. But I just have no interest in running another client. I gave it a go with the free games, but never got around to installing them after getting them on epic.