GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Elvis on May 29, 2020, 05:35:09 PM

Title: Fire and Rubble Beta AAR
Post by: Elvis on May 29, 2020, 05:35:09 PM
We started Beta AAR threads today for the Fire and Rubble module, if anyone is interested. Here's the link to mine:

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/137047-fire-and-rubble-dar-bfcelvis-vs-ithikial_au-soviet-side/

I think this one will be especially bloody.
Title: Re: Fire and Rubble Beta AAR
Post by: al_infierno on May 29, 2020, 06:45:23 PM
...... Did you intend to link to that "enema at the gates" comment??   ;D

Either way, looks great!  Can't wait to see more.
Title: Re: Fire and Rubble Beta AAR
Post by: Elvis on May 29, 2020, 07:27:20 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on May 29, 2020, 06:45:23 PM
...... Did you intend to link to that "enema at the gates" comment??   ;D

Either way, looks great!  Can't wait to see more.

No I didn't. That was weird. I've changed the link. Thanks.
Title: Re: Fire and Rubble Beta AAR
Post by: Yskonyn on May 30, 2020, 04:46:04 AM
Cool Elvis, I'll be keeping an eye on it. Good luck!  :bd: