Twenty years of great gaming...
With a cameo from yours truly at around the 1:58 mark!
Very cool!
I feel old. :buck2:
Whichever one was you didn't look like you. Err, at least not what I pictured you looking like.
Quote from: Ubercat on July 02, 2020, 11:48:22 AM
Whichever one was you didn't look like you. Err, at least not what I pictured you looking like.
There is a picture of me in my avatar...
<----- this is what I look like.
Happy Birthday and Thanks for the Fun!
Happy Birthday Slitherine+Matrixgames! <:-)
<:-)
Fantasy General II - Prologue is FREE TO PLAY!
Happy Birthday Slitherine/Matrixgames!
I also feel olde.
Napoleonic and American Civil War Birthday Sale (digital version only)
Offer ends on Saturday, Jul 4th, 2020
30% off on Matrix Site
https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special
code promo 20THBDAY - > 30% off all Slitherine games on Gamesplanet.
https://us.gamesplanet.com/games/offers/slitherine
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 03, 2020, 07:23:08 AM
Napoleonic and American Civil War Birthday Sale (digital version only)
Offer ends on Saturday, Jul 4th, 2020
30% off on Matrix Site
https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special
code promo 20THBDAY - > 30% off all Slitherine games on Gamesplanet.
https://us.gamesplanet.com/games/offers/slitherine
Note: Until Monday all purchases made on Matrix/Slitherine gets you a free goodie! - Legion Gold. :)