Make sure you add this one to your wish list ;) (and you'll need an Oculus Rift headset too!)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1260560/Line_Simulator/
wtf
Who would want that?
I'm pretty much speechless... :crazy2:
I think their next title is going to be Watching Paint Dry.
Due out Nov 2nd? Just in time to be good practice for standing in the voting line. Think of it a virtual training...not a game. :bd:
You could use it to teach queuing theory.
Is there a metagame around cutting in line without people noticing? What's the competitive scene like for this game?
Quote from: DoctorQuest on July 16, 2020, 02:05:16 PM
You could use it to teach queuing theory.
Honestly, that's what I thought it might be when I first saw it... a "line theory" simulator.... but it sure doesn't look like it.
I could see the release date being April 1, but not November.
WTF??? I guess that will have to be a day 1 purchase. LOL
Can't wait for the social distancing DLC
You mean the DLC to add new high-def sticker textures to the floor that NPCs will ignore anyways? ;D
Quote from: al_infierno on July 16, 2020, 07:02:18 PM
You mean the DLC to add new high-def sticker textures to the floor that NPCs will ignore anyways? ;D
Exactly :2funny:
Quote from: Gusington on July 16, 2020, 01:39:43 PM
wtf
Who would want that?
Socialist voters who want to get some practice for later? :2funny:
...and it really needs a "People of Walmart" DLC :DD
^I would get it if there was a Wal Mart DLC :)
Black Friday DLC