GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on July 23, 2020, 01:53:31 PM

Title: Carrion
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 23, 2020, 01:53:31 PM
This game is awesome. A total blast to play...

Its super fun being the monster for a change...take my word.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/953490/CARRION/ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/953490/CARRION/)

Title: Re: Carrion
Post by: al_infierno on July 23, 2020, 02:19:43 PM
I've always wanted a proper game where you play as John Carpenter's The Thing.  This looks right up my alley.  :smitten:
Title: Re: Carrion
Post by: -budd- on July 23, 2020, 07:43:13 PM
Now, you didn't say "good" or "excellent", you said awesome, high praise.....wishlisted...I'm always up for awesome.
Title: Re: Carrion
Post by: Con on July 23, 2020, 08:40:40 PM
I heard it was a shortish game (5 hours or so).  Not necessarily a bad thing but is the value to price ratio working for you?
Title: Re: Carrion
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 23, 2020, 08:53:52 PM
Quote from: Con on July 23, 2020, 08:40:40 PM
I heard it was a shortish game (5 hours or so).  Not necessarily a bad thing but is the value to price ratio working for you?

It's a tough call. If I wasn't such a game whore, I'd probably say $19.99 is a bit steep. Although the game is a hoot, i can see it getting a bit repetitive, so it's probably a  good thing it's not too long. One thing I've found frustrating is the level maps. They are very much like a labyrinth and there's is no map, so it's hard to find your way forward without going around in circles a lot.