is it?
WG is. Maybe someone finally nuked it from orbit.
so? what now? would you eh
entertain me somehow?
yes?
Quote from: Keunert on August 14, 2012, 02:45:32 PM
so? what now? would you eh
entertain me somehow?
yes?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F2r7tvfa.gif&hash=af6921e48bf69062ee3261989854c9d2577e21c5)
well... i appreciate the effort Greybriar. but on the entertainment level it was a little disappointing.
Well, you expressed the desire: "would you eh entertain me somehow?" ;)
Didn't you hear? Curtis banned....everyone!!! ;)
Quote from: Greybriar on August 14, 2012, 03:02:20 PM
Well, you expressed the desire: "would you eh entertain me somehow?" ;)
Well,
I was pretty entertained! But then again, I'm easily entertained, ya know?
nudity would be a great start.
Quote from: Keunert on August 14, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
nudity would be a great start.
OK, ere ya go...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi186.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx14%2Flangev%2FimagesCANT4D3P.jpg&hash=6e3b13139f92de6e5c616d5f674334dedad7f410)
p.s. WG seems to be back up, at least some of the time.
Quote from: steve58 on August 14, 2012, 03:42:06 PM
Quote from: Keunert on August 14, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
nudity would be a great start.
OK, ere ya go...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi186.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx14%2Flangev%2FimagesCANT4D3P.jpg&hash=6e3b13139f92de6e5c616d5f674334dedad7f410)
p.s. WG seems to be back up, at least some of the time.
I think that's Azz in the top right.
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say the inability to PM/ban some unnamed playah with an underscore in his name probably motivated the ownership to upgrade to some software that works.
OTOH, an Exterminatus order from the Ordo Heteticus would be...interesting.
BTW, Wargamer is back up.
nuke again!
just to be sure.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 14, 2012, 05:43:05 PM
nuke again!
just to be sure.
You can't kill the cockroach of websites.
kinetic strikes from orbit do a good job.