GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: al_infierno on October 01, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

Title: Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - introducing resistance fighters to the series
Post by: al_infierno on October 01, 2020, 05:25:51 PM
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2020/10/01/the-belgian-resistance/

I don't spend nearly as much time with JTS games as I used to, but I'll always gladly buy a new one.  :hug:
Title: Re: Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - introducing resistance fighters to the series
Post by: Blucher on October 02, 2020, 02:08:24 AM
I decided to take a break from their stuff. Moving hundreds and hundreds of units per turn burned me out. I have no problems with the graphics or interface but just don't have the patience anymore to shift around all those chits.
Title: Re: Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - introducing resistance fighters to the series
Post by: Zulu1966 on October 02, 2020, 02:11:19 AM
Quote from: al_infierno on October 01, 2020, 05:25:51 PM
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2020/10/01/the-belgian-resistance/

I don't spend nearly as much time with JTS games as I used to, but I'll always gladly buy a new one.  :hug:

Thanks. Very interesting write up. I buy everything they put out. That's the completionist in me as time doesn't allow me to play much.