GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Zulu1966 on November 05, 2020, 10:14:42 AM

Title: Civil War Game
Post by: Zulu1966 on November 05, 2020, 10:14:42 AM
One of my favourite ever games on the amiga

New version

https://store.steampowered.com/app/963220/The_Bluecoats_North__South/

Title: Re: Civil War Game
Post by: Sir Slash on November 05, 2020, 10:45:33 AM
I don't remember the original but it looks like fun. Thanks for the Heads-up Zulu.  O0
Title: Re: Civil War Game
Post by: Anguille on November 05, 2020, 10:49:31 AM
It's a very casual game. I think i have it on my phone. It's fun for in between. This seems to be an updated version.
Title: Re: Civil War Game
Post by: Zulu1966 on November 05, 2020, 02:52:14 PM
Quote from: Anguille on November 05, 2020, 10:49:31 AM
It's a very casual game. I think i have it on my phone. It's fun for in between. This seems to be an updated version.

Yep - certainly very light and a War Game rather than wargame. But loved playing it with my brother - likely wont be a patch on how I remember it so in two minds whether to buy to keep those memories intact.
Title: Re: Civil War Game
Post by: JasonPratt on November 05, 2020, 04:24:50 PM
Yep, I remember playing that with my brother, too, though on the C64 if I recall correctly.