GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: airboy on November 06, 2020, 09:44:26 PM

Title: Vampire - Coteries of New York - Mini Review
Post by: airboy on November 06, 2020, 09:44:26 PM
I finished the game playing all 3 characters.

I doubt many here would be interested in buying this game.  It has 0 replay value.  If you like the world, and you like reading heavy games, you might find this pretty good.  Otherwise, I would give it a pass.  Details can be found below at the full review.

Review can be found at: https://averysgameblog.wordpress.com/2020/11/07/review-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york/
Title: Re: Vampire - Coteries of New York - Mini Review
Post by: JasonPratt on November 07, 2020, 04:44:10 PM
Basically a visual novel then, with less branching as usual.
Title: Re: Vampire - Coteries of New York - Mini Review
Post by: airboy on November 07, 2020, 09:13:54 PM
Yes, and your choices are almost meaningless.