GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Redwolf on November 09, 2020, 10:40:38 AM

Title: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Redwolf on November 09, 2020, 10:40:38 AM
I haven't been around FPS games in a while, I assume this is trivial :)

https://media.cdn.sapphiretech.co/-/media/sites/sapphire/components/productboost/x264.ashx?v=5925cb8e0c0d4f10a17cc7e3fa34e68d

Any good?
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Hot lead and dirty talk! on November 09, 2020, 11:21:25 AM
It looks a lot like this

https://youtu.be/SV5VzYHEC0c
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: steve58 on November 09, 2020, 11:37:22 AM
I'm guessing one of the Call of Duty games.
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Thomm on November 09, 2020, 11:40:10 AM
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Gusington on November 09, 2020, 11:41:19 AM
HAHAHA Hot Lead
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Redwolf on November 09, 2020, 11:54:28 AM
Hmmm, I am getting some Zombie confusion.

Does this thing have whatever the non-zombie part is?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/311210/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_III/

The first review seems to say no, Zombies only.
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: Redwolf on November 10, 2020, 12:42:13 PM
I found the source of my confusion. There is a new one coming out in 3 days. Not the 2015 thing.
Title: Re: What game is this? (videos)
Post by: hellfish6 on November 15, 2020, 10:06:50 AM
Quote from: kristinella on November 15, 2020, 09:11:00 AM
i think it is Call of Duty, you can find this and more another games in Steam Shop, many of the games are for free, so you can play with your friends or meet the new, it is a high time to become the best. You can get to know about the most top rated players here https://imaspammerl .
This is the weirdest post I've seen in some time. This is spam, right? And if it's not... I'm just more confused.

Def not clicking on that link tho.