GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: besilarius on August 16, 2012, 05:49:34 AM

Title: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: besilarius on August 16, 2012, 05:49:34 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041171/Violent-storm-uncovers-Nazi-bunkers-buried-sand-63-years.html

Bunkers in Denmark had been covered in sand for so long that no one remembered them.
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 16, 2012, 06:57:59 AM
Uhhhh...thanks, but its from 2008. I think this was probably posted at WG over 4 years ago.

Quote
By Allan Hall
UPDATED: 10:47 EST, 3 August 2008

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041171/Violent-storm-uncovers-Nazi-bunkers-buried-sand-63-years.html#ixzz23i3xojji

Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 04:35:17 PM
Nazi Zombies ate the original researchers, which is why this article was delayed  8)
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: LongBlade on August 16, 2012, 05:05:23 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 04:35:17 PM
Nazi Zombies ate the original researchers, which is why this article was delayed  8)

Somebody say, "Zombies?"
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: besilarius on August 16, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
damn.  Just found it and thought i'd beat you guys to the draw.
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: LongBlade on August 16, 2012, 05:53:23 PM
Heh. Keep it up. Someday you'll beat Jarhead to the punch.
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 07:08:39 PM
^The one time I thought I had scooped Jarhead or Longblade (and dared to say so) I ended up being publicly humiliated here on Grogheads, ha! Shoulda known better  ;D
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: LongBlade on August 16, 2012, 07:20:43 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 07:08:39 PM
^The one time I thought I had scooped Jarhead or Longblade (and dared to say so) I ended up being publicly humiliated here on Grogheads, ha! Shoulda known better  ;D

Just wait until I'm passed out. It is possible to scoop me. I do sleep about three hours a day.
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 07:40:07 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on August 16, 2012, 07:20:43 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on August 16, 2012, 07:08:39 PM
^The one time I thought I had scooped Jarhead or Longblade (and dared to say so) I ended up being publicly humiliated here on Grogheads, ha! Shoulda known better  ;D

Just wait until I'm passed out. It is possible to scoop me. I do sleep about three hours a day.
Good to know there is a window of opportunity in there somewhere  8)
Title: Re: Nazi bunkers discovered
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 16, 2012, 07:52:00 PM
Quote from: besilarius on August 16, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
damn.  Just found it and thought i'd beat you guys to the draw.

I wouldn't take it personally...it just means you have more of a life than we do.