GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: fran on December 30, 2020, 12:27:34 PM

Title: Space Haven: Spaceship colony sim
Post by: fran on December 30, 2020, 12:27:34 PM
Anybody looking at this game?

It is getting very good reviews on Steam.

The blurb:

Embark on a space voyage with your ragtag crew of civilians in search of a new home. Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in this spaceship colony sim.
Title: Re: Space Haven: Spaceship colony sim
Post by: steve58 on December 30, 2020, 12:44:48 PM
I've been keeping half an eye on this one.  Reminds me so much of Spacebase DF9 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/246090/Spacebase_DF9/).  I enjoyed SDF9 until it's developers abandoned it.  I may pick up SH in the future after it gets out of early access.
Title: Re: Space Haven: Spaceship colony sim
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 30, 2020, 01:20:00 PM
I've had it for over a year. Its pretty good. The developers are very active and release frequent updates.