GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on January 03, 2021, 04:28:11 PM

Title: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 03, 2021, 04:28:11 PM
From the developers of the Rising Storm series.

Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Father Ted on January 03, 2021, 05:45:06 PM
The RO2/Rising Storm games are solid team-based shooters - setting one in the mid-Eighties definitely appeals to me.
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on January 04, 2021, 07:06:11 PM
These are beautiful games.

I wish we had some PVE or Single Player.
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Blond_Knight on January 04, 2021, 07:22:25 PM
If it doesnt have chemical weapons for the Soviets and Nena Im out!
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Gusington on January 04, 2021, 08:22:49 PM
I also beg for single player :(
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Toonces on January 04, 2021, 08:54:59 PM
RO2/Rising Storm/Vietnam are some of the best MP gameplay I've ever experienced.  If you get on a good team on a good server, with a commander who knows what he's doing, it can be a life-changing experience.

Also, RO2 has a single player mode, probably on sale on Steam for pennies.

(https://i.imgflip.com/4sknxv.jpg)
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Gusington on January 04, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
I have RO2: Heroes of Stalingrad but got it after the single player campaign was removed :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Orchestra_2:_Heroes_of_Stalingrad#Singleplayer_Campaign_(removed_from_newer_updates)
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 05, 2021, 06:45:10 AM
SLR. I remember it well. Kick like a mule
Title: Re: New Cold War Based FPS
Post by: Dammit Carl! on January 05, 2021, 05:23:48 PM
Nice.