GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Zulu1966 on August 10, 2021, 12:03:21 PM

Title: Stalingrad Game
Post by: Zulu1966 on August 10, 2021, 12:03:21 PM
Now this looks interesting

https://www.matrixgames.com/news/wego-world-war-ii-stalingrad-is-coming-soon

I think this is the same maker as the desert game ?  Never really dug into that one but it looked good.

But a proper stalingrad game about the battle for the city is something I at least have been waiting for.

the coming soon pitch seems to me its fairly advanced ... pitching for Beta testers at the moment...
Title: Re: Stalingrad Game
Post by: fabius on August 10, 2021, 01:49:31 PM
Agreed !
I'm really happy to see that we-go games seem to be becoming more of a thing for us.
I suspect the we-go stuff coming in the pipeline could be a strong pull to get me back into multi-player
Title: Re: Stalingrad Game
Post by: Destraex on April 13, 2023, 03:30:27 AM
Did anybody try this? I am keen because it is WEGO, but the actual ground unit details and theirfore the simplified combat calculations are putting me off a bit. I want WEGO war in the east or at the very least WEGO blitzkrieg.

The matrix video seems to indicate the game has a new "reese" unit and that it is the most complex depiction of stalingrad ever.
https://youtu.be/ZyYRpKjhqMA