GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => VR Gaming => Topic started by: MiniHexer on August 15, 2021, 07:50:07 PM

Title: all set VOX MACHINAE
Post by: MiniHexer on August 15, 2021, 07:50:07 PM
edit
Title: Re: all set VOX MACHINAE
Post by: MiniHexer on August 15, 2021, 08:11:52 PM
I had a scoutout, and its awsome, I just played an offline battle with bots great imersion with VR, and a lot of fun fun fun, I shall report again when I have improved and gone online
Title: Re: all set VOX MACHINAE
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 15, 2021, 08:13:21 PM
From 2018, before we had a VR subforum.

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22249.msg611431#msg611431 (http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22249.msg611431#msg611431)
Title: Re: all set VOX MACHINAE
Post by: MiniHexer on August 15, 2021, 08:18:38 PM
thx JH

I liked its sitting to play, and in VR your target is where you look making it easier than a mouse. I was shocked how good this was.
Title: Re: all set VOX MACHINAE
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 15, 2021, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: MiniHexer on August 15, 2021, 08:18:38 PM
thx JH

I liked its sitting to play, and in VR your target is where you look making it easier than a mouse. I was shocked how good this was.

Yes. It's a very good usage of VR technology. Still, I think the game is missing something overall. I think it could really be elevated with a campaign of some kind.