GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Redwolf on September 16, 2021, 10:54:37 AM

Title: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: Redwolf on September 16, 2021, 10:54:37 AM
Phantom Doctrine is on sale for 4 bucks on steam.

Supposed to be a 1982 spy game, top-down view style. Anybody has opinions? Reviews are mixed.
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 16, 2021, 11:00:24 AM
It's certainly worth $4.00.  I know that doesn't give you a lot of information, but even with my limited play, I think it's worth the price of a Happy Meal.
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: MengJiao on September 16, 2021, 11:58:39 AM
Quote from: Redwolf on September 16, 2021, 10:54:37 AM
Phantom Doctrine is on sale for 4 bucks on steam.

Supposed to be a 1982 spy game, top-down view style. Anybody has opinions? Reviews are mixed.

  I liked it.  But that was long ago.  Maybe 3 years ago?
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: hellfish6 on September 16, 2021, 12:48:51 PM
Wasn't my cup of coffee, even on sale. Had potential.
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: Gusington on September 16, 2021, 01:09:30 PM
I also played it about a year ago, I don't remember much other than it was high quality and complex...and definitely worth 4.00.
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: Redwolf on September 16, 2021, 01:37:55 PM
Thanks, folks. Bought it.
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: W8taminute on September 17, 2021, 12:12:47 PM
I still like it and have it on my hard drive ever since I bought it at full price when it came out.  Well worth it.  Just haven't played it in a while because of so many other distractions. 
Title: Re: Phantom Doctrine any good?
Post by: ArizonaTank on September 17, 2021, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on September 17, 2021, 12:12:47 PM
I still like it and have it on my hard drive ever since I bought it at full price when it came out.  Well worth it.  Just haven't played it in a while because of so many other distractions.

+1