GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on September 16, 2021, 01:02:13 PM

Title: FREE --> Jagged Alliance and Titan Quest @ Steam
Post by: steve58 on September 16, 2021, 01:02:13 PM
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/283270/Jagged_Alliance_1_Gold_Edition/)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/Titan_Quest_Anniversary_Edition/)

Free to keep when you get them before Sep 23 @ 1:00pm
Title: Re: FREE --> Jagged Alliance and Titan Quest @ Steam
Post by: ArizonaTank on September 16, 2021, 01:18:39 PM
Quote from: steve58 on September 16, 2021, 01:02:13 PM
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/283270/Jagged_Alliance_1_Gold_Edition/)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/Titan_Quest_Anniversary_Edition/)

Free to keep when you get them before Sep 23 @ 1:00pm

Free is always good. Thanks

Off course I have bought and re-bought so many versions of Jagged Alliance over the years that I feel like they almost owe it to me...:)

I had the Titan Quest CD long ago...so happy to see it for free on Steam.
Title: Re: FREE --> Jagged Alliance and Titan Quest @ Steam
Post by: CJReich46 on September 17, 2021, 09:50:55 AM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on September 16, 2021, 01:18:39 PM
Quote from: steve58 on September 16, 2021, 01:02:13 PM
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/283270/Jagged_Alliance_1_Gold_Edition/)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (https://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/Titan_Quest_Anniversary_Edition/)

Free to keep when you get them before Sep 23 @ 1:00pm

Free is always good. Thanks

Off course I have bought and re-bought so many versions of Jagged Alliance over the years that I feel like they almost owe it to me...:)

I had the Titan Quest CD long ago...so happy to see it for free on Steam.

I remember GOG.com giving me Jagged Alliance Deadly Games and I was like (WHAT?! How did I get this?) and I too, own Titan Quest Immortal Throne, and on MSt3k's Twitch channel they do show a lot of Herc' movies so yeah...

and I like free too.
Title: Re: FREE --> Jagged Alliance and Titan Quest @ Steam
Post by: Shelldrake on September 17, 2021, 10:14:56 AM
Thanks for the heads up Steve58!  :bd: