Hello there!
So, I'm a seasoned veteran of this game, and have been playing them since I first got my hands on the CC2 demo at a friend's place back in the 90s. My favourite iteration of the franchise has since I played it been CC3. The linear campaign is quite appealing to me, as I feel more personal with my roster than I do in the newer games, where I don't care as much for the individual soldier's survival.
Anyway! I figured; Why not take my experience of multiple playthroughs with both side and do it all again for the millionth time, but this time, record it for youtube? And so I did!
Below you can find a link to both the German and the Russian playthroughs, both completed.
German Playthrough:
Russian Playthrough:
I hope some of you will find some enjoyment or entertainment value in my videos!
I take on challengers, so let me know if you want to do some multiplayer battles! I might do some AARs of them for my youtube channel.
Have a good one, folks!
Fixed the links for you. Thanks for posting.
EDIT: Stop changing them back if you want them to be viewable. lol :crazy2:
lol, sorry! I was in the middle of doing it, and trying to figure out exactly how to. Didn't notice it immediately! Thank you very much tho, much appreciated :)
Welcome and thanks for posting! Always enjoy having more video content to watch through, especially games with a nice presentation like CC ("nice" relative to wargaming, that is :crazy2:)
Ah, wargaming. Yes. This company has drained my bank account and the last decade of my life. World of Tanks... the surefire way to go from happy to wanting to throw my PC out the window in 15 minutes! :p
Thanks for the welcome, I must say I am already pleasantly surprised with this forum. :)