Dear friends, let me share with you the new gameplay video for my upcoming game -
Attack at Dawn: North Africa! It is a WW2 strategy game set in North African theatre. A game shows an operational level warfare through its 15 scenarios and 3 campaigns. The game can be played in real-time or in turn-based (We-Go) mode. In this video you will be able to see how the game flows. The game is still in development, but it won't be for long.
If you like the game, visit our Steam page and add it to your wishlist: https://bit.ly/2NDSNbW (https://bit.ly/2NDSNbW)
Take a look, and have fun watching! :D
Looks good...put it on my Steam wish list.
Thanks Rayfer! I'll keep you posted with the updates
Already on my wishlist.
Keep us updated.
Very reminiscent of Command Ops 2, which I love. Very interested to see how this progesses.
Awesome! Good luck, Sir, and all the best!
Thanks guys!
Added to my wishlist.
Looks great - much prefer the counters as a look... will wishlist now
Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 30, 2021, 07:57:57 AM
Looks great - much prefer the counters as a look
I couldn't agree more. Thanks to all the people that suggested it. The counters are now my preferred way to play.
We're also planning on revising the other (top-down model) view to make it clearer and better in all respects. And maybe even on updating the map design. I think the next update will be even better looking and easier to use.