GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: al_infierno on January 07, 2022, 03:37:03 PM

Title: FRIDAY Power
Post by: al_infierno on January 07, 2022, 03:37:03 PM
Kickin' off the weekend with some modern Judas Priest, who have somehow managed to stay consistently awesome for like 50 years now.   \m/

This weekend will be some dice throwing, Ready or Not, and probably some chit shuffling in one wargame or another.

Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 07, 2022, 04:00:23 PM
Some VTOL VR (Just released the AH-94 DLC!), M&B Bannerlord, Star Citizen and perhaps some more screwing around with Ready or Not and Ground Branch.
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Geezer on January 07, 2022, 04:14:25 PM
Last Epoch.
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Gusington on January 07, 2022, 04:41:20 PM
 :notworthy: respect to Judas Priest

Continuing playing through A Plague Tale, which is consistently awesome, I'm about a third of the way through. Trying out the 1100AD mod for Rome 2 TW, perhaps some Siege Survival: Gloria Victis and I hope to unlock and start playing through the Russian campaign in Age of Empires IV

\m/
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: W8taminute on January 07, 2022, 05:02:28 PM
I'll echo Gus's respect for Judas Priest.  Good choice Al. 

I've got a ton of Total War goodness on my table thanks to some really cool mods. 

I also picked up Transport Fever 2.  It's definitely fun for sure but this is the kind of game (imho) that's meant to be enjoyed in bite sized pieces.  Eat too much and you will burn out and never come back again. 

Last but not least I'll probably fit in some Civ6 and Heroes & Generals. 

As for board gaming I also picked up Storm Over Dien Bien Phu by MMP.  I've read the rules and seems like a fairly easy enough game to play.  Now if I can just kick my daughter out of my man cave so I can setup my game. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Tripoli on January 07, 2022, 05:29:22 PM
BoC.  Work on the Flashpoints, CMO AAR.  Playing a PBEM game of Kernstown with AZ Tank for an AAR (Just finished up the 1st turn with him).  And with the discussion of UA: Dreadnaughts and Rule the Waves, I'm thinking about publishing an AAR I started in RtW2.
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Gusington on January 07, 2022, 05:31:39 PM
Daughter in the man cave?? That's a red card violation there.
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: W8taminute on January 07, 2022, 10:02:27 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 07, 2022, 05:31:39 PM
Daughter in the man cave?? That's a red card violation there.

Big time violation.  I may have to exercise my authoritaay!
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Gusington on January 07, 2022, 10:21:44 PM
(https://c.tenor.com/-D_PhyS1dq8AAAAj/cartman-south-park.gif)
Title: Re: FRIDAY Power
Post by: Pete Dero on January 09, 2022, 04:46:53 AM
Starting Resident Evil Village and continuing cruising the universe in Elite Dangerous.