GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: MIGMaster on August 24, 2012, 07:15:09 AM

Title: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: MIGMaster on August 24, 2012, 07:15:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/seal-identity-revealed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: TheCommandTent on August 24, 2012, 08:00:09 AM
That didn't take long.
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: LongBlade on August 24, 2012, 08:07:07 AM
I'm waiting to see how the argument on "classified info" falls out. Truly I expect everything in this book will reveal no more than has already been leaked - and that was probably the point of the book all along.

That said, I can't wait to read it.

Finally! I had to do an Amazon search with both the title and the author's name to find the book: http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=grogheads-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=0525953728
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: Staggerwing on August 24, 2012, 08:08:45 AM
Does that link get Grogheads some love?
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: LongBlade on August 24, 2012, 08:10:44 AM
Yes =)
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: MIGMaster on August 25, 2012, 12:50:02 AM
Well that didn't take long !

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-57500137-503543/al-qaeda-calls-for-death-of-navy-seal-who-authored-book-on-bin-laden-mission/?tag=stack
Title: Re: SEAL's ID revealed
Post by: LongBlade on August 25, 2012, 11:35:43 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on August 25, 2012, 12:50:02 AM
Well that didn't take long !

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-57500137-503543/al-qaeda-calls-for-death-of-navy-seal-who-authored-book-on-bin-laden-mission/?tag=stack

<shrug>

Something tells me that he expected that. And welcomes it. I can't wait to read the news stories about how many bozos we take out before they even leave their houses before they can cry "Tomahawk."