GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Pete Dero on January 28, 2022, 05:13:55 AM

Title: FRIDAY !
Post by: Pete Dero on January 28, 2022, 05:13:55 AM



Elite Dangerous & Grand Tactician American Civil War.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 28, 2022, 06:38:47 AM
You're doing it wrong. If Metaldog was still hear, you'd be in trouble.

DCS, Distant Worlds 2, Expeditions Rome, maybe some Star Citizen v3.16.1.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Destraex on January 28, 2022, 06:49:30 AM
- Star Citizen - 600mb patch
- WARNO
- Post Scriptum CRETE

Who knows what else.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Anguille on January 28, 2022, 07:56:15 AM
Not having Distant Worlds 2 access unlike some lucky others :hide:, i plan to plays some:

- Oriental Empires
- Stronghold Warlords
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Pete Dero on January 28, 2022, 08:02:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 28, 2022, 06:38:47 AM
You're doing it wrong.

The song title only has one word !

I got 99 problems, but I hope that post ain't one.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: MengJiao on January 28, 2022, 08:05:43 AM
Quote from: Destraex on January 28, 2022, 06:49:30 AM
- Star Citizen - 600mb patch
- WARNO
- Post Scriptum CRETE

Who knows what else.

  Yep.  Post Scriptum CRETE and Stations Manned and Ready (naval miniatures that I transpose onto a hex grid with little cardboard ships doing their 2-dimensional best ) so far there have been
magazine explosions in 1904 (don't get your armored cruiser raked over the bow when trying to approach and blast a convoy!) and other odd moments.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Gusington on January 28, 2022, 08:27:44 AM
A little more of The Troop, a little less Panzer Corps 2, a little more Order of Battle, perhaps some Wolfenstein: Youngblood.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Sir Slash on January 28, 2022, 12:28:10 PM
Combat Mission: Red Thunder. I will be killing lots of Russian soldiers, playing AS the Russians in the, "Hammer's Flank" campaign.   :-[    Have a good one Grogs and keep your little piggies warm.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Redwolf on January 28, 2022, 12:42:56 PM
CMAK.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Dammit Carl! on January 28, 2022, 02:57:34 PM
Weather depending, looks like I got plenty of appliance moving to do on Saturday, so yay.

Otherwise, I've still plenty of mooks to ice in GR:Breakpoint and things to crash in to in Wreckfest, so I'm good.

Stay safe, folks, and see ya out there.

Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:04:12 PM
I still haven't gotten around to playing CS: Vietnam beyond the training missions.   :-[  Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

I've picked Insurgency back up for some casual bot popping.  I tried to update my dedicated VM server and somehow it completely wiped out the scripting for all the mods I use.  Thank god for VM snapshots or I'd have been really upset with myself!   :bd:

Hitman 3 has been pretty fun, great game despite the odd review bombing on Steam.  The pricing to get all the extra content is a bit steep, but most of the DLC seems like extraneous BS to me anyways.   I'll have to start posting videos of some of the wacky, zany stuff that happens in that game.  If anyone's not familiar, just go to YouTube and search "hitman briefcase" and you'll see exactly what I mean.  ;)

Also, throwing dice in Tabletop Simulator as usual.

EDIT - This video's too good not to share.   :2funny:

Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Dammit Carl! on January 28, 2022, 03:26:07 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:04:12 PM
I've picked Insurgency back up for some casual bot popping.  I tried to update my dedicated VM server and somehow it completely wiped out the scripting for all the mods I use.  Thank god for VM snapshots or I'd have been really upset with myself!   :bd:

Man, I dig me some Insurgency, but I'm more fond of the first iteration over Insurgency: Sandstorm.  Still, both games are nice and brutal.  :)
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Gusington on January 28, 2022, 03:28:34 PM
Hahaha that Hitman 3 video!!
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:35:13 PM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on January 28, 2022, 03:26:07 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:04:12 PM
I've picked Insurgency back up for some casual bot popping.  I tried to update my dedicated VM server and somehow it completely wiped out the scripting for all the mods I use.  Thank god for VM snapshots or I'd have been really upset with myself!   :bd:

Man, I dig me some Insurgency, but I'm more fond of the first iteration over Insurgency: Sandstorm.  Still, both games are nice and brutal.  :)

Same, that's exactly the one I play ;)  If you spot SithAdmin's Server on the server list this weekend, jump on!  :P
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 28, 2022, 04:02:59 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:04:12 PM

EDIT - This video's too good not to share.   :2funny:



I don't see what is so funny. It's Agent 47. Totally believable.
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 04:14:09 PM
It's indeed a dire and bleak situation.  What do you do in that situation?  Do you keep driving until you run out of fuel?  Or do you stop and accept the darkness that the briefcase holds?

(This joke was blatantly stolen from the YT comments  :-[ )
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Gusington on January 28, 2022, 04:30:54 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY !
Post by: Dammit Carl! on January 28, 2022, 06:33:26 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on January 28, 2022, 03:35:13 PM
Same, that's exactly the one I play ;)  If you spot SithAdmin's Server on the server list this weekend, jump on!  :P

Putting it back on the HD, baby.  Gracias.