I discovered today that (1) I have covid and (2) I can't go into the forums at The Wargamer because you need a FaceBook account.
The prognosis is that I will recover from both very quickly.
Sorry to hear it. Get well soon! Everyone I know who's dealt with that sort of thing hated every moment of it - described it as "pure agony." Oh, and good luck with the Covid thing too. O0
WOW, hadn't been to Wargamers site since shortly after they redefined wargamers as people who don't play wargames. What a mess. DnD, MtG, pokemon, and even an article on Checkers for beginners! If you keep visiting that site it may drive the Covid right out of you.
Seriously, hope you feel better soon.
Feel betters soon.
Thanks to all for their good wishes!
Hoping you get over both very soon Senex. I did. :coolsmiley:
I still struggle to understand purely from a business standpoint why someone thought that buying the wargamer domain for their Pokemon/DND/Warhammer website would somehow drive more clicks than just coming up with their own more appropriate name.
Get well soon.
If you need Facebook in order to log onto a gaming forum it's probably not a gaming forum worth visiting.
Quote from: W8taminute on June 21, 2022, 10:31:33 AM
Get well soon.
If you need Facebook in order to log onto a gaming forum it's probably not a gaming forum worth visiting.
+1
Not at all like the Body-Cavity Searches required to join here. Those actually were kind of fun. At least they buy you a drink first. <:-)
Hey no body bought me a drink first.
Different strokes, different folks.
Well the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.
To me it looks like they have no forum at all anymore.
they really havent in years.
Because we're all...here.
Mostly.
I agree. If even I won't go there, you know it's got to be bad.
Unspeakable, even.