How did this one slip under my radar? A Doom/Duke Nukem (or "boomer shooter") style FPS with loads of crazy guns and out-there enemies.
I picked this one up and am enjoying it a lot. It's got really nice meaty gunplay and a great theme, even if the crass humor is hit or miss. What I really like as a fan of the Postal games is how it feels like a fever dream of the first two games mashed together. It has the humor and cartoony over-the-topness of Postal 2, but the basic game setup of "choose a level and kill all the enemies and kill pedestrians too if you feel like it" from the original Postal. This is not at all open-world like Postal 2 and the later games, this is a straight up level-based shooter - and it does an excellent job at that basic task.
The story seems to be that the Postal Dude is having some kind of fever dream. I don't think plot is all that important here, but it makes a solid excuse for shooting up some zany monsters in weird environments.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1359980/POSTAL_Brain_Damaged/