GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: tcipcic on August 20, 2022, 11:45:37 AM

Title: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: tcipcic on August 20, 2022, 11:45:37 AM
Dear friends, today we have updated the Attack at Dawn: North Africa with many features you have suggested. Yippee! :D

Highlighted features are:

I have also uploaded a new video showing gameplay of operation Crusader and Easter Battle.

I wish to thank you for supporting us and helping us with your ideas. With your assistance, we will make this game better and better - one update at a time  ;)

Cheers all and have a fantastic weekend!  :peace:

Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: Pete Dero on August 21, 2022, 03:23:23 PM
Just purchased.

Keep those updates coming  ;)  :bd:.
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: tcipcic on August 22, 2022, 04:20:22 AM
 :notworthy:
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: greengiant on August 22, 2022, 08:38:24 AM
I've been searching for another WEGO war game ever since I got the brilliant Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm. I've added this to my wish list now for when I've got a bit of dosh in the future. Keep up the excellent updates!
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: Redwolf on January 23, 2025, 03:23:43 PM
For sale on Steam today for twelve bucks.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1383640/Attack_at_Dawn_North_Africa/

I should just get it.
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: Old TImer on January 23, 2025, 05:15:58 PM
I got it.  No brainer for twelve bucks.
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: Redwolf on January 23, 2025, 05:43:25 PM
Me, too.
Title: Re: Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video
Post by: Old TImer on January 24, 2025, 03:47:29 PM
Got the game going and just working my way through the tutorials.....well the first tutorial.
I can tell already that this is going to be a blast.  All I've done is moved some units of
the British 7th Armored Div and tried to kick some Italians off of a ridge.  Well even though
I inflicted more casualties I took a loss.  Probably needed to deal with the Italians to the
east as well :)   I really like how this game works.  It's reminiscent of the old board games
dealing with the Desert War only this one does the math for you.  Great stuff.