GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: em2nought on October 07, 2022, 06:34:03 AM

Title: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: em2nought on October 07, 2022, 06:34:03 AM
Just noticed this one, and haven't seen mention of it before.  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1299330/Victory_At_Sea_Ironclad/
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 07, 2022, 06:48:56 AM
Past post with some videos, not much chatter....

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=25039.msg686678#msg686678
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: MC on October 07, 2022, 07:47:27 AM
The lack of activity is concerning. I am interested in this title but I'm not sure how far it is in the development cycle. Even the Discord server is fairly quiet. The lack of communication from the development team doesn't help at all. I'm holding off until I get more information.
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: Boggit on October 09, 2022, 10:04:43 PM
I have a copy of it on Steam. I haven't spent much time playing it, but will say that I enjoyed what  did play once I got the hang of it. It's definitely worth looking at and it covers a very interesting naval war period.
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: jameseviltwin on October 10, 2022, 06:04:03 AM
Hi yes this is our game, we are hoping to get some traction with it but feedback is slow. If any of you play it and have thoughts/ ideas that you would like to see added let us know! Our last major feature added a couple of months ago was all based on player feedback. The more the merrier!
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: ArizonaTank on October 10, 2022, 09:51:50 AM
I just picked it up at the sale price. I am always a sucker for 50% off.

A bunch of stuff on my list...right now...but I'll post something when I get to it. I do like the WWII titles, so am hopeful about this one as well.

Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: MC on October 10, 2022, 11:23:14 AM
Quote from: jameseviltwin on October 10, 2022, 06:04:03 AM
Hi yes this is our game, we are hoping to get some traction with it but feedback is slow. If any of you play it and have thoughts/ ideas that you would like to see added let us know! Our last major feature added a couple of months ago was all based on player feedback. The more the merrier!

Is there a roadmap available on what is yet to come or are you just relying on player input to finish it up? Just curious how close it may be to completion.
Title: Re: Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available
Post by: Gusington on October 10, 2022, 11:32:43 AM
^Yes I would love to see a roadmap too.