GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on October 19, 2022, 11:45:48 AM

Title: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 19, 2022, 11:45:48 AM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1933820/SGS_Korean_War/?fbclid=IwAR1yzRkjNtYDzzLrG1H4NsCbJ7xxa7wswjrgjKlPRKeTMnbU6306JacglZk

Still not sure this series click with me, but like the material being covered...
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Dammit Carl! on October 19, 2022, 12:10:06 PM
They do seem to be covering some unique conflict areas.
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 27, 2022, 05:40:21 PM
Released today, initial price of 23.99...
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2022, 06:36:32 PM
Cover me...I'm going in.
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 27, 2022, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2022, 06:36:32 PM
Cover me...I'm going in.

Interested in your thoughts....I tried other versions and didn't seem to connect, but maybe this one will as I do like  war represented.
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2022, 06:41:36 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 27, 2022, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2022, 06:36:32 PM
Cover me...I'm going in.

Interested in your thoughts....I tried other versions and didn't seem to connect, but maybe this one will as I do like  war represented.

Same here. It was the full war scenario that grabbed me. 150 Turns from beginning to end. Norks, Chicoms, Soviets, Yankees, Commonwealth, oh my.
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Dammit Carl! on October 27, 2022, 06:46:07 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2022, 06:36:32 PM
Cover me...I'm going in.

Sweet!  Trip report if possible.
Title: Re: Sgs Korean War coming next week
Post by: Vox on November 15, 2022, 10:23:31 AM
Very interested.  Game is single-player, split screen PvP,  looks like good support from an experienced developer.
I plan to play SP  so I liked to hear views about the AI is it Good? challenging?