Reflecting on what 2022 held for Wargame Design Studio. A highly productive year, and laying the ground work for many good things to come! Read our latest blog post for the details.
https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/2022-end-of-year-update (https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/2022-end-of-year-update)
Quote from: rahamy on January 09, 2023, 09:16:18 AM
Reflecting on what 2022 held for Wargame Design Studio. A highly productive year, and laying the ground work for many good things to come! Read our latest blog post for the details.
https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/2022-end-of-year-update (https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/2022-end-of-year-update)
Congrats on things going so well.
Congrats on a successful first year. looking forward to future products and updates. Looks like Squad Battles will practically look like a whole new game. Didn't see a release date target for PB Moscow in the blog. Also anything you can share about where PB will go next. If i could drop a suggestion in this thread, I'd like to see a better file selection box. I would like a search function and sort by date. I'd like to search by maybe force involved or town name basically a key word search. Sometimes for instance i want to play with some Canadian forces and don't want to go through a bunch to find Canadian forces. maybe some filters instead of being searchable. Not a big deal but a nice QOL thing to have especially on those titles that have a bunch of scenarios.
One thing hands down you guys are the best at is all the extra stuff. The maps, OOB's stuff, designer notes. I can't tell you how many titles I've been suckered into buying after downloading the designer notes and looking at the extra maps. :bd:
Hope you have a successful 2023