GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: matt3916 on February 19, 2023, 03:28:00 AM

Title: Godless Tactics
Post by: matt3916 on February 19, 2023, 03:28:00 AM
Anybody tried this one?  Opinions?
Title: Re: Godless Tactics
Post by: FarAway Sooner on February 19, 2023, 03:52:59 AM
I've played it 5 or 6 hours.  It looks quite intriguing.  It plays a little bit like Space Rangers 2 or Drox Operative, where there is a very real game going on around you, and you simply play the commander of an elite commando team who has to pick and choose what happens where.

The map is HUGE, and I don't really have any idea what I'm doing.  There isn't much documentation that I can find, so figuring out the difference between a Stalwart character, a Breaker character, or a Duelist character so far has been a challenge.  But I like trying to figure out what I'm doing.

I got it on sale on Steam for like $3.  It's definitely worth that much!   :ThumbsUp: