GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on March 03, 2023, 09:09:39 AM

Title: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 03, 2023, 09:09:39 AM
Should be a little bit of potpourri this weekend...Spacebourne 2, Distant Worlds 2 with new update, Company of Heroes 3, Atomic Heart and maybe some VTOL VR (still one of the best) or even MSFS. I'm giving DCS a rest until the next open beta and eagerly awaiting the release of Star Citizen 3.18 to live.

Everyone enjoy.

Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Gusington on March 03, 2023, 10:20:14 AM
God of War has swallowed my soul, enjoying it very much. It is giving me whiffs of Skyrim, The Witcher, Jedi: Fallen Order and a few of the Souls game in a Nordic, godly stew. And it's a pretty huge game, much more detailed than I ever could have expected. Will be playing it for a while  :ThumbsUp:
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 03, 2023, 10:24:48 AM
...and Philippines '44 just dropped from WDS, so my well-thought out gaming plans have just been thrown into disarray.
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Pete Dero on March 03, 2023, 10:26:21 AM
Good music choice.  Her first album is still her best imho.

Spacebourne 2 and Kerbal Space Program 1.


And I'm checking out this before diving back in to Distant Worlds 2



Enjoy the weekend !
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: devoncop on March 03, 2023, 11:21:11 AM
More Pathfinder War of the Righteous if I can secure a truce on the home front in the ongoing major offensive launched by my beloved wife in the cause of "home improvement " :tickedoff:
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: W8taminute on March 03, 2023, 11:58:58 AM
I might also fire up DW2 again and see what's doin' with the update.

Other than that I'll be playing SpaceBourne 2, Heroes & Generals, and maybe some Diofield Chronicles. 
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Gusington on March 03, 2023, 12:18:43 PM
I also just reinstalled Total War: Warhammer III as what I am reading tells me it is now excellent and deliciously playable.

Which led me to re-install Mount & Blade II as well.
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: nelmsm on March 03, 2023, 01:12:44 PM
Going to get PBEM games out this afternoon and try and finish up Chapter 1 of the Skies of Britain campaign I've started. Last Patrol coming up and I only need 5 more points to get an excellent result and win the campaign.  Then to finish writing up the AAR I'm doing in the Table Top games section.  Any spare time goes to Distant Worlds 2.  Then off to spend the weekend with the girlfriend on Saturday afternoon.
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Toonces on March 03, 2023, 02:32:06 PM
Sometimes, you CAN go back home again.  In my case, I booted up the original gansta War in the Pacific South Pacific campaign.  There isn't a comparable campaign in WiTP:AE, and I'm looking for something smaller in scope that the AE campaigns.  Some day, somebody is going to combine the operational level of WitP with the tactical goodness of Carriers at War. 

That will likely be it for this weekend.
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: solops on March 03, 2023, 09:46:34 PM
For the HOI 4 thread...Bought this year's ago and have most of the DLC. Never played a game. There is just solos much other really good stuff to play. I keep thinking that once they iron out the problems I will give it a go.

Somehow this got into the wrong thread.

Help.
Title: Re: The Dog FRIDAYS are Over
Post by: Destraex on March 05, 2023, 03:00:44 AM
COH3
Nebulous Fleet Command - might check out the new side they released.
DCS - Maybe a potter around in that.

Happy gaming fellas (and sundry).

(https://i.imgur.com/o1XEuCC.png)

(https://i.imgur.com/sXLvRyT.png)

I am sure this means that whenever a port is captured you get a free mahan class ship. I don't think it means I have to capture "naval reserves".
(https://i.imgur.com/cUS4j99.png)