GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JasonPratt on March 15, 2023, 10:35:53 AM

Title: TellTale Games: RESPAWNS!! Expanse game incoming!
Post by: JasonPratt on March 15, 2023, 10:35:53 AM
I was sad with TellTale Games despawned from existence several years ago, after producing a bunch of well-regarded geek-property adventure adaptations, not least being their versions of Batman and the Guardians of the Galaxy. (And Jurassic Park, and Back to the Future... I own even more than these, but I've played all four or rather five of those.)

So I was resigned to never seeing more of them.....

...


...and then today.  :RockOn:

Whereupon I learned that they've been back in action since last year, and have also been busy working on a sequel to (arguably) their first big hit, A Wolf Among Us (i.e. a Fables comic series adaptation.)

Title: Re: TellTale Games: RESPAWNS!! Expanse game incoming!
Post by: Gusington on March 15, 2023, 11:26:28 AM
 :Party:
Title: Re: TellTale Games: RESPAWNS!! Expanse game incoming!
Post by: W8taminute on March 15, 2023, 01:36:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken TellTale Games also made a story driven Walking Dead game that actually was pretty good.
Title: Re: TellTale Games: RESPAWNS!! Expanse game incoming!
Post by: JasonPratt on March 15, 2023, 02:06:04 PM
At least one, yes, maybe two I forget (never got it/those).