GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: CarloC on April 07, 2023, 09:36:03 AM

Title: Full Metal Sergeant out!
Post by: CarloC on April 07, 2023, 09:36:03 AM
Hello everybody,

I'm Carlo, the developer behind Full Metal Sergeant.
I posted about my game some months ago; I'm back because it's finally released. :RockOn:

The game puts you in charge of a military base. The main objective is to train and develop recruits into fierce soldiers, by issuing commands and managing their progress with base-building elements. After the 12 weeks you will send your men into mission, where they must complete tasks in multiple stages to return home victorious.

(https://i.postimg.cc/8Crc1t6Q/Full-Metal-Sergeant-Gameplay-Trailer.gif)

I have to give a warm thank you to Jarhead0331 for being my golden consultant  :notworthy:

Full Metal Sergeant Steam page (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1698350/Full_Metal_Sergeant/)



Title: Re: Full Metal Sergeant out!
Post by: Gusington on April 07, 2023, 09:46:39 AM
Ha this is a great idea for a game.