Just gonna be some more World of Warships (USA side) for me
With Baldur's Gate 3 looming large, I am going to wrap up a Fields of Glory 2 Medieval campaign as well as a 1100AD Kingdom of Jerusalem campaign (mod for Rome 2 TW) before girding my D+D loins.
Aliens Dark Descent also loitering with intent.
And I want to purchase Diablo 4 but the patch and review bombing circus has scared me away for now.
Baldur's Gate 3 is all I need this weekend.
I kinda regret buying D4. Should have waited especially since BG3 is out.....probably download it this weekend.
Up to 18 Mercs and just recruited Gus Tarballs.
So yes, more Jagged Alliance 3.
With all the slobbering I'm hearing over Baldur's Gate, I may have to buy it to add to my list of unplayed games. Fortunately, it is still early access, so I have an excuse, which will hold me back until someone posts some screenshots and a synopsis of some epic fight in the game.
In the meantime, I'm doing BoC work, and about to do a AAR on CMO. I'm feeling the need to beat up on the DPRK.....
Quote from: Tripoli on August 04, 2023, 02:48:10 PMWith all the slobbering I'm hearing over Baldur's Gate, I may have to buy it to add to my list of unplayed games. Fortunately, it is still early access, so I have an excuse, which will hold me back until someone posts some screenshots and a synopsis of some epic fight in the game.
In the meantime, I'm doing BoC work, and about to do a AAR on CMO. I'm feeling the need to beat up on the DPRK.....
Sorry to spoil things but Baldurs Gate went full release and out of Early Access yesterday .
I am soooooooo close to giving in and getting it....
BG3 is no longer in early access. It's full release
Love Johnny Cash. Especially 'When the man comes around'.
My campaign to rid the motherland of the Hitlerite invaders is going well in Overlord, a mod for C3C: Conquests.
I'm still living in pain and agony not having Heroes & Generals to play anymore so I fired up Arma III this week.
Do we have any Armaholics in the house who can help me get Killah Potatoes Liberation mod to work? I've spent a total of 16 hours this week tinkering around with it and just can't seem to figure this thing out.
Let's see, playing job hunt 1.0 and whatever my backlog catches my interest (currently Tyranny)
Quote from: Gusington on August 04, 2023, 02:07:31 PMAnd I want to purchase Diablo 4 but the patch and review bombing circus has scared me away for now.
Blizzard is releasing an enormous new patch on the 8th which is supposed to repair the 1.1.0 patch. They released the new Patch 1.1.1 notes a couple of days ago, and the reception to it has been generally optimistic and positive.
I love the game. The atmosphere is dark and moody while at the same time it feels like I'm immersed in a eastern european/russia grim fantasy world. I just wish I had more time on the weekend to play it.
Just started playing Baldur's Gate 3. Figuring out where I needed to go and do at the start was very confusing to me. Hopefully now that I'm past that it will start to come together.
Bought the Mongoose Traveller bundle on HumbleBundle and am giving that the once-over ($18 for near $300 worth of books? Duh. Damn straight I'm jumping at that). Otherwise, I'm still all being an Archer prick in Chivarly 2 and looking at a month long neglected yard.
Really need to take a couple of days off to bring this shit back into order, I tells ya.
Stay hydrated folks, and catch you out there.
Quote from: Geezer on August 05, 2023, 06:00:47 AMJust started playing Baldur's Gate 3. Figuring out where I needed to go and do at the start was very confusing to me. Hopefully now that I'm past that it will start to come together.
I had heard BG3 was actually Destiny in all but graphical style?
Company of Heroes 3
Sins of a Solar Empire 2
Hell Let Loose
A couple of photos of the cairns armour museum courtesy of a friend of mine who followed me in this week. He never realised it was there until I mentioned it when he was up there. That's how much exposure it does not get.
(https://i.imgur.com/dl6BpHw.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/GeiWivZ.jpg)
Keep on working on my long Spartan campaign in Imperium's Greek Wars.
Thanks for posting the above Groggy. I will most likely get Diablo 4 this week and fully enjoy deciding which to play first, Diablo 4 or Baldur's Gate 3.
Second Front for the Third Time. Maybe some Rome 2 later.
Well I raged quit Arma III. Will try again someday.
^How come?
Quote from: Gusington on August 06, 2023, 08:07:13 PM^How come?
I couldn't get the mod I wanted to play to work. Or I just don't understand how to play ARMA III in general, or how to use mods in game. I spent over 20 hours trying to enjoy but just got frustrated.
I'll try again someday when the urge comes back.